Right now, the "web…blah…log" is not being updated regularly, but feel free to peruse the archive, and check out our carefully selected highlights from Season One, Season Two, and Season Three.

Monday, November 26, 2012

holopopomo day 26: fake it


So here we are.

Today’s Horribly Local Poor Poetry Month (HoLoPoPoMo) entry:

fake it

a zircon, when it’s chiseled right
shines like a diamond in the light
so carry on, you not-a-jewel
for folks are such a cinch to fool

The end.

Yes indeed. Welcome to me. 

1 comment:

  1. I ran through the same thought process approximately 15 minutes prior to my first attempt at proposing to my wife. Turns out she's a mind reader, as she started praising the symbolism of the diamond, how it lasts forever, just like our love. Zirconia betrayed my thoughts and failed my wallet that day.

    ReplyDelete