Right now, the "web…blah…log" is not being updated regularly, but feel free to peruse the archive, and check out our carefully selected highlights from Season One, Season Two, and Season Three.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

holopopomo day 14: regarding the breakup of the police


So here we are.

Today’s Horribly Local Blogging Month (HoLoPoPoMo) entry is written from the point of view of a 15 year-old boy in 1983:

regarding the breakup of the police

Why?
Why, oh why?
Sting and Adam and the other guy, why?
Can’t you let it lie?
Can’t you let it go?
No?
Oh.

Don’t turn on the red light
Don’t stand so close to me 
Don’t make my destiny to be the king of pain
Just do do do do and da da da
Because Duran Duran sucks.

The end.

Note: again, this is not my point of view. Granted, it was indeed a dark, dark day when The Police broke up, but I do think there is a world where people can enjoy both The Police and Duran Duran.

Yes indeed. Welcome to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment